Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Off to Wayanad

A long trip, which gave me a pleasent mind. 3 days off to Bangalore city, it was a real nice experience. Went for one of my nice friends marriage. We explored the real beauty of the God's own country. I heard from lot many people about the beauty of wayanad, and i realized the fact that what i heard is not a gimmy. I have never seen such a beautiful place before. The lush of green, the misty cloud, the skyscrapper rock!! all make wayanad the HQ of God's Own country Kerala. I felt disappointed couple of times during the trip. I was very afraid of climbing rocks and walking through slippery treacherous mountain paths. Those of love to take risk, edakkal caves and Meenmutti waterfalls are real pleasures. But i did not enjoyed both these places coz of my fear towards climbing height. I realized the fact that i'm a slight altophobic. Some of the cool snaps are uploaded. http://picasaweb.google.com/mailtoshinu/Wayanad

No comments: