Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yes I too started blogging

Blogging - I was thinking this for the last one year, but my mind was not prepared at all for start blogging. And at last i decided, yes i should start blogging. Yes its time to start something really special, yes i need to change my daily routines, and yes i need to be more focused on my future. And i was wondering at this moment why i took this much time to make up my mind. I don't have an answer, but i'm trying to find something out of my bad day today. Yes its them who are the real motivators, yes its them who kicked my head, and who are they... folks whom they feel are really the masters in all, yes i want to do much much more, I'm want to crap off my aggressiveness and start listening, and yes i want to prove myself and to them that you can't learn all things in world in our small life time, and what they doing is not a kick ass science. I tried to find lot many answers from my side to my y mind keep up the pace. But... :( I felt really bad today... why.. why..why.. Yes I found the answer at last, prove yourself, you can do it. and i need to do it. and i will do it, i swear. I am taking the oath of continuous improvement today. I swear i will spend hours in improving my abilities, i swear i won't stop doing this until i recognized by the same folks. I m going to keep this pace and keep the darker side as an unforgettable black day in my life for ever.

2 comments:

Santhosh Karunakaran said...

There are no dark days. It could become the best day in your life, when you take a lesson out of it. So keep moving. Lets chase the cheese!

Shinu said...

yes i'm clear what all went wrong, The picture is much clearer to me. Lets see how things are going. nd I'm hoping the best to happen