Friday, November 11, 2011

Beautiful - Malayalam movie

Beautiful - New movie by Anoop Menon
I came to know about this movie from a fb share, one song "Mazhaneer Thullikal" is shared; at the very first watch itself, the song, lyrics and cinematography strikes me. 
A 20 times i heard the song "Mazhaneer thullikal" from this new movie so far. That forces me to blog about this movie a bit.


Song - Mazhaneer Thillikal

Song: Moovanthiyay


The movie is directed by one of the malayalam director veteran V.K Prakash
Story and lyrics by Anoop himself, and music by Ratheesh Vegha; an upcoming music director. He proved his talent in "Cocktail" movie; his first movie as music director 
Singer: Unni Menon
Cast: Jayasurya, Anoop Menon, Meghna Raj, Aparna, Parvathy Nair, Jayan, Nandu, Thesni Khan, Kishore
Here is the official website for more information - http://www.beautifulthemovie.in/

Lastly my friend Lloyd Chandran had a question after seeing the preview. Is this a remake of "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly"
Even if it is like Anoop's last movie "Cocktail" I won't be surprised. He has got talent. I always feel, this guys picks the right talent always.

No comments: