Thursday, December 9, 2010

Time and Technology

Well; a blog post after almost 9 months. Its a big time isn't it. Several things happened during this eventful 9 month time-frame. Ups and downs and I was trying hard to make up my mind and to adjust to all odds happening around. I think I finally tamed myself on how to tackle these odds around.

"Never give up" - 3 words

Time is going at a pace which is in no way matching with my thoughts, yet I have to abide. That's the rule.
Technology too is going at a pace; not as fast as time though.

Past 9 months, I was silently watching all the happenings and neither get a chance to express any of my thoughts via blogs. I didn't even express or wrote anything about by Linux powered Nokia N900. What a pity. I feel ashamed :(. And I want to come out of this cage.

As the first yet careful step, The first I did is revamped my blog with the new (well - not sure when google added this) template feature. After an hour hard work, I came up with this decent look for my blog.

A few amazing things which I noted down during this cave age period are
More to come on each topics in next few days. Keep visiting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very similar.

Anonymous said...

Hello, well written article apreciated a lot indeed,I think we could became blog budies :)!
Anyway I´m Fábio, like you, I write all over the web, even tought my web page subject is very different from this.....
I write poker web pages about poker without deposit........
Enjoyed a lot reading this!

Anonymous said...

I guess you may want to place a twitter icon to your website. Just bookmarked this article, although I must do this manually. Just my 2 cents.

Anonymous said...

Happily I am saying that all the matters what you have talked about above, will be helping me from time to time. The idea and drafting of this article is going to be proved as an excellent guideline for those who are trying to start their writing career.And yes i have digg your site shinusworkspace.blogspot.com .

Anonymous said...

Very informative post, I must say. This post is totally inspirational in its own ways and I am confident that it will even succeed in inspiring many people like me.And yes i have bookmarked your site shinusworkspace.blogspot.com .

Anonymous said...

I wish everyone the best. Love the community, and all the info. Thanks :) Buy Backlinks